Search
Archives
-
▼
2009
(419)
-
▼
November
(22)
- Dropping Knowledge
- Jazzsteppa - Bulletproof
- Skreaming Toddlas
- Wednesday Round Up
- Hot And Cool
- DJ Cable "Mixin It Up" for Discobelle.net
- erm... Tuesday Mixtapes Anyone?
- Sunday Sorting
- Robot Koch - Gorom Sen
- Elucid On Elucid
- Crazy Giveaway
- Chew Fu & Wiley - Take That
- Where's My Monkey?
- Bootlegs and Bars
- Jammer (Boy Better Know) - Party Animal
- Trouble For Pete's Sake
- Stand By For Biscope
- Look Mom, Mix N Blend
- Massive Monday Bag Of Mixtapes
- Nothing But Fire
- Kyza Live In London
- United Colours Of....?
-
▼
November
(22)
MP3 Disclaimer
Unless specified, any mp3s linked to on this blog are purely for promotional trial purposes only and should be deleted from a computer within 24 hours. If you like what you hear show respect to the person who made it and go buy the album.
If an artist or label spots material of theirs on this blog and is not pleased by this, contact me and I will remove it immediately.
Subscribe to Chrome Kids Mailing List.
SOME OF OUR OLD SKOOL MIXES
Chrome Kids - Pyjama Ban
Welsh Electronic Mix recorded for BBC 1Xtra (Jan 2010)
Chrome Kids - Knowledge MeMix recorded for Knowledge Magazine (Nov 2009)
Chrome Kids - Pimp My Tour Bus
Mix recorded for Adam Walton's Mystery Tour on BBC Radio Wales (Oct 2009)
Welsh Hip-hop Mix Recorded for Rob Da Bank & Friends on BBC Radio 1 - Nov 2008







8 Responses to Jazzsteppa - Bulletproof
Nice post.Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! I’m still waiting for some interesting thoughts from your side in your next post thanks
23jj
Good advices and ideas, it's perfect when people have this initiative because it inspire me to follow your creativity, thanks o much.m10m
I’m still waiting for some interesting thoughts from your side in your next post thanks
Thank you and looking for more posts. I am really satisfied with this posting that you have given us. This is really a stupendous work done by you.
I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. Cheers.
It would be a great and very well said. Thanks for this great content and i would like to know more information on this topic. Keep sharing and keep updating your post with useful information.
I really love your post here! Thank you for sharing!
Hi, nice post. I have been wondering about this topic,so thanks for sharing. I will certainly be subscribing to your blog.
Post a Comment