Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head


I first heard the Silverman track Can’t Stand The Rain at Pinch’s Dubloaded night in Bristol a few months back. Ghettozoid was spinning it and I remember getting lost inside its rolling tribal drums, warm electronic mist and melancholy Peebles sample. These days it’s rare that I’ll ask about a certain tune or I’d be hassling the DJ all night but this one I had to know. Ironically it was to be due for release on Ghettozoid’s newly launched One4Ho label and now here it is.

This tune has been receiving play from the likes of Falty DL, Starkey and Clark, who also provides a soul crunching remix that seems to flip the original track’s concept of memory, love and loss into a 3 and a half minute masterpiece of dream like emotional manipulation.

The EP is out on One4Ho on August 1st

SiLVERMAN - CANTSTANDTHERAIN by SiLVERMAN

SiLVERMAN - CANTSTANDTHERAIN (Clark Remix) by SiLVERMAN

Posted in , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search