We Got Some Horrible T.I.T.S

There’s still a couple of hours of darkness left of Halloween and it doesn’t get much darker than these fellas right here...



The Incredible Torture Show Comprises of Welsh DJ, producer and Grindhouse masher extraordinaire - Trailer Trasher who uses incidental B-movie horror music and video to produce some dope but disturbing Hip-hop beats. And two well respected LA emcees- Matt Gaminwhose effortless yet effectual flow provides a sandpaper smooth vessel for his twisted lyricals coming off a bit like MF Doom’s evil cousin - and Roughneck Jihad from Third Sight (alongside D Styles) who has worked with the likes of Kool Keith and has a flow and style I can only describe as the Hip-hop manifestation of Superfluidity.

T.I.T.S. (Trailer Trasher & Matt Gamin) – The Grim Reaper



T.I.T.S(Trailer Trasher & Matt Gamin) – God Told Me To



(YSI) The Incredible Torture Show – God Told Me To

Check out the T.I.T.S. blog for updates.

Posted in , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to We Got Some Horrible T.I.T.S

kamagra oral jelly said...

Halloween is my favorite day of the year, I really like the parties in this day, I think that the videos are so cool!!22dd

Search