Let Oh Snap!! Dance


Oh Snap!! Follows up his brilliant ‘High Top Fade’ single on October 25th with a fresh new release. Unfortunately we don’t have any info on it at all yet, but we do have a new free track from him. I wonder if he can actually do the dances he name checks, now that would make a good video!

(YSI) Oh Snap! ! – Let Me Do My Dance

Also, if you’re in LA this week you can catch him at the following:

Oct 22 – Club Ave at Sevilla (Riverside, CA) – DJ SET
Oct 23 – The Heist at Florentine Gardens (Hollywood, CA) – LIVE & DJ SET w/ Stretch Armstrong
Oct 24 – OMG Fridays at the Avalon (Hollywood, CA) – LIVE & DJ SET w/ LMFAO
Oct 25 – Masquerade Warehouse Party (Downtown Los Angeles, CA) – DJ SET

Posted in , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to Let Oh Snap!! Dance

kamagra said...

It is one of the best festivals in the world, for example DJ set is one of my favorites one, I think that he is really good, I like his music!

Search