Electric Waves and Sunshine Memories



Last year I happened to be in Ibiza on the morning of my birthday: standing in the sea at Bora Bora with the July sun beating down; surrounded by some of the most beautiful people in the world; balancing a spliff in the corner of my mouth; wondering what substances I’d ingested the night before that had given everything an electrical technicolour tint; whilst also trying to figure out how I was going to survive there for the next few days without my money and cards, which had all disappeared completely (along with my trousers) sometime during the previous night.

This tune by Kerogen kind of reminds me of that in many ways. Except that if I had some Barrington Levy on hand back then it might have sorted everything out just that little bit quicker. Have a listen and see if you can see where I’m coming from.

(YSI) Kerogen – Like The Sun

Posted in , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search