Jay Z out of retirement... again.

"That bloke from Oasis said I couldn’t play guitar / Somebody shoulda told him I’m a fuckin rock star."




I once got so annoyed with Jay Z that I banned him from my Drive Time show on Beats FM (RIP), sparking outrage from the Associated Minds Hip-hop show who made sure they were gunning for me on their next outing. Still regardless of whether you like him or not there's no arguing that he has it together when it comes to business and every now and then he makes bangers that can't be f**ked with. His new track definitely bangs, although to be fair Jay Z is still kinda whiney and annoying on it. Kanye West is on production and takes it back to to late 80s Run DMC style with simple drums and heavy guitar riff which still manages to sound fresh to date. But don't take my word for it... listen yourself. I try and make sure I have permission for all the tracks on this page but I'm not gonna worry over whether Jigga loses a few pence over it.

Jay Z - Jockin Jay Z (Dough Boy Fresh)

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search