The immaculately monikered trio of: Subbass- Commandante Graf von Stierenfroed; Bass-King T; and DJ King Augenring, join forces to make up Schlachthofbronx. Fine purveyors of what they call Munich Bass. In other words they don’t limit themselves to one form of Bass music and can be found ripping it up in Bavaria and beyond as both DJs and Producers in Ghettotek, Kuduro, Baltimore, Electro, Dubstep or Miami Bass style… sometimes all together. Here’s a little taster we’re sure you’ll enjoy.
(YSI) Schlachthofbronx – Poppin
Lil Wayne splattered Baltimore, infected with a filthy rolling bassline.
(YSI) Schlachthofbronx. - Guata
What the fellas describe as ‘hypnotic afrobeat.’ Think Praga Khan meets Switch in a Lisbon Warehouse Party
(YSI) Schlachthofbronx. - We Nah Fraid
A disgustingly lovely slice of big and bashie Dubstep
(YSI) Schlachthofbronx. - Fatthing Dubstep Remix
Takes the Sleng Teng riddim into the future, and it ain’t pretty.
- ► 2014 (25)
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (126)
- ► 2010 (336)
- ► 2009 (419)
- Steppin' Down & Dirty
- More Gaslamps Killed
- Forget Dad Dancing let's Mumdance
- Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo Pop Like This!
- Spot The Leoparden
- Time for T
- Ya Mamma Got a High Top Fade with a Chin Strap
- Re-live the LA Riots' Choice Moments
- A Photo Finish, Let's Check That Again...
- Chrome Kids Get Lean Up
- This is a Job for Forensics
- Going Up and Up and Up
- Tomorrow night for the Londonites
- Dew Process
- William, Harry, Nasim, Caspian, Fresh
- Kanye on Lockdown
- Where's the Jungle?
- Cash Rules Everything Around Me
- The immaculately monikered trio of: Subbass- Comm...
- Bass - How Far Can You Go?
- New from Aaron Kraten
- Prepare for Judgement Day
- Electric Picnic Vs Bestival (Part 2)
- Electric Picnic Vs Bestival (Part 1)
- Raffertie & Toast
- Queenz Bitch
- is a great DJ, producer, and graphic designer fro...
- GoldieLocks and Free Bare Tunes
- Slightly Electrified
- ▼ September (29)
Unless specified, any mp3s linked to on this blog are purely for promotional trial purposes only and should be deleted from a computer within 24 hours. If you like what you hear show respect to the person who made it and go buy the album.
If an artist or label spots material of theirs on this blog and is not pleased by this, contact me and I will remove it immediately.
SOME OF OUR OLD SKOOL MIXES
Chrome Kids - Pyjama Ban
Welsh Electronic Mix recorded for BBC 1Xtra (Jan 2010)
Chrome Kids - Knowledge Me
Mix recorded for Knowledge Magazine (Nov 2009)
Chrome Kids - Pimp My Tour Bus
Mix recorded for Adam Walton's Mystery Tour on BBC Radio Wales (Oct 2009)
Welsh Hip-hop Mix Recorded for Rob Da Bank & Friends on BBC Radio 1 - Nov 2008