Those who can remember as far back as our third ever post might recall a heavyweight track from Munich producer Sepalot featuring Brooklyn bad boy rapper Saigon. Did It Again was off Sepalot's Red Handed album, a twisted blend of Electro Breakbeats and Hip-hop that came out late last summer and a couple of months back he released Part 1 of his Red Handed Remixes from the likes of AC Slater, Rob Threezy and Hanzolo. Now it's time for Part 2 as LAZRtag, Barletta, Zed Bias, and Migumatix Electrofunk amongst others step to the boards to give their own interpretations. The EP will be out on June via those fine purveyors of Nu Jazz and Electronic music Compost Records.
Here's one of the tracks off the compilation and a short mix featuring a selection from both Parts 1 and 2.
1. Jump Too ft. Olivier Day Soul & Hanzsolo (Sepalot Remix)
2. Go Get It ft Lady6 (AC Slater Remix)
3. Surrender ft. Blu (Barletta Remix)
4. She Likes Me ft. Frank Nitty (Rob Threezy Remix)
5. Did It Again ft. Saigon (Zed Bias Remix)
6. Go Get It ft. Lady6 (LAZRtag Remix)
7. Jump Too ft Olivier Day Soul & Hanzsolo
And a couple of cheeky bootleg remixes also...
(YSI) Rye Rye ft MIA - Bang Bang (Sepalot Remix) / alt link
(YSI) Iconz - Get Crunked Up (Sepalot Remix) / alt link